The CLuster Trader Forex Indicator System is a highly effective and reliable trading strategy based on price movement patterns. It also includes a unique set author indicators. This system provides you with timely and accurate signals to make profitable trades. In this article, we will look at the various components that make up the Cluster Trader System.
This system is built around four different indicators, which have been merged into one. It is simple to use and learn, even for new traders.
This Forex Trading Strategy can be completely automated. The indicators will generate the signals, however, it is the trader’s responsibility to make the decision on whether or not to enter the markets, set up protection stops, and profit-making stop orders. To set up entry and exit points, the trader must be familiar with risk-reward principles and initial resistance and support zones.
The Cluster Trader System – A powerful single indicator
Cluster Trader System is based on a single primary indicator. This powerful indicator includes several sub-indicators, or components, that perform specific tasks. Included in these components are:
- Momentum trend Traders (MTT). This lower histogram, by displaying the lower histogram, shows the current market trend.
- Reverse point Indicator (RPI).This non-painting grade indicates work in any timeframe between M1 (1 second), and W1 (1 week). (Red/Blue rectangles)
- Trend Change Correction (TCC).Arrows are used to identify the correction points. This indicator is ideal for trading with or against the current movement.
- Trend change (TC):This indicator marks the primary entry point for opening a trading during a trend, or reversal. It uses text and arrows.
The CLuster Trader Indicator can be set up to send you a message via an alert. It is convenient because you do not have to watch charts all day for signals. You can monitor multiple charts simultaneously.
This CLuster Trader Trading System can be used with Any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious Metals or Oil, etc.. You can use it with any timeframe that suits you, from 1-minute charts to 1-month charts.
Trading Rules for Cluster Trader Forex Indicator Systems
If you are using the Trend Following Strategy to trade, be sure to use tighter stop-loss levels around high impact news releases and avoid trading within 15 minutes of these events.
For both BUYING AND SELLING positions, it is essential to adhere to and understand the Cluster Trader Forex Indicator trading rules. By taking into consideration all signals coming from the components of the system, these rules will help you make the best possible trading decisions.
Buy Position Rules
The following conditions must be met to open a BUY ORDER:
- MTT indicators must be Green to indicate an upward trend. This is not an obligation.
- The price should be Blue (Support level).
- The chart shows a GreenThe arrow and text must be clearly visible “TC Buy”.
SELL Position Rules
The following conditions must be met to open a position with SELL:
- MTT indicators must be The red-headed acrobat This indicates a downward trend. This is not an obligation.
- Price should not be more than The red-headed acrobat.
- The chart shows a The red-headed acrobatThe arrow with the text “TC Sell” must be visible.
These trading guidelines will help you improve your trading and increase your chances to make successful trades when using the Cluster Trader Forex Indicator. Be disciplined and follow a strict trading strategy.
This Forex Indicator System enables you to liquidate any trade using a preset profit target. You can also set a profit goal using the high-low level, resistance or support from before. You can do it too Manually exit the trade in the event that the system conditions reverse.
Stop-loss is recommended. Set SL under the entry price using previous resistance/support or high/low swings as a guide. Use of stop loss settings with no reference points is not recommended.
Trading Recommendations for The Cluster Trader System
Cluster Trader System provides simple trading recommendations to complement the standard trading guidelines.
- The MTT indicator will be yellow when the market is in a flat phase. In these cases, you should only trade the levels. The strongest levels will be those that are yet to be broken.
- The TCC must contain an arrow. This is a condition for trading against the trend.
- Scalping transactions is allowed, but with an increase in risk. This approach can be used for transactions. Cluster Trader System is designed for trend trading. When scalping, the probability of losing is greater. This method of trading is not recommended.