A purchase of the Pipfinite Pro can be an excellent investment, especially given the many positive reviews that this tool has received. This is a 5-step trading system that professional traders use. Pipfinite Reversal pro combines the best of the price action with the optimal location and the reliable statistics from an intelligent algorithm. This indicator can identify the best trades in the market by understanding the market through this perspective.
PipFinite Reversal PRO Overview
Pipfinite reverser pro has 5 steps:
Step 1.: Configuration of the Trade – Success rate in Statistics is 60%.
Step 2. Check the resistance and support levels.
- The blue line is the sign that you should buy if: The price does not seem to be close to resistance.
- The red line indicates that the price is not near support.
Step 3: Set Stop Loss. It is recommended that you use the stop-loss calculated by the indicator.
Step 4 : Take profit Set
- Option 1: Take Advantage of TP1.
- Option 2: Take partial profits at TP1 and close out the position at TP2.
- Option 3: Use support or resistance levels to your advantage.
- Signal to Buy: Take advantage the resistance (Blue Line).
- Signal to Sell: Take Advantage of the Support (Red Line)
Step 5: An exit strategy. Trading output will change if SL and TP levels have not been reached.
Advantages & Perks
- Your trade becomes more professional.
- It is a signal for entry and exit strategies, it stops losses and takes profit levels.
- Statisticians who are reliable according to the criteria above.
- He never repaints or paints.
- Signs must be placed on “Bar Lock” only.
- Work on all financial assets, including timeframes.
- Pop-up, email push notifications, sound alerts, and pop-up notifications are all integrated.
- Compatible with other Expert Advisors.
Indicator Statistics Calculation
- Win Condition
- TP1 hit – When a signal reaches TP1.
- EXIT win – When a trade ends with a new signal, and the result is a positive gain.
- Condition of the loss
- SL Hit – The moment when a signal reaches the Stop Loss.
- Exit Losses: When a trade ends in a negative profit due to a change in signal.
- Success Rate
- Percentage of winning signals.
- This is used to help find the best pairs and deadlines.
- Signal period is the number of bars that are used to calculate a signal.
- Zone Period is the number of bars that are used to calculate dynamic S&R levels.
- Zone Deviation is the factor that determines the distance between S&R levels.
- Stop Loss Select – The stop loss strategy is applied automatically.
- Take Profit Factor (also called the Gain Multiplier) – this is the multiplier that is used to calculate the gains levels.
- Maximum History – The maximum number of bars.
- Display Parameters: Controls the visibility of objects on the graph.
- Graphical parameters: Controls the appearance and color of objects.
- Dashboard Parameters: Controls the visibility and color of the statistics found on the chart.
- Warning Parameters: Controls the alert options that are activated.
PipFinite Reversal PRO Service Cost
This indicator is available for purchase for 98 USD. You can rent it for one month at 58 USD or try it out for free with the demo version.
We are talking about an indicator that is highly regarded on the MQL market. It was created in 2018 and has received a number of positive reviews from users, which makes it seem like an indicator that provides positive returns for its buyers.