Fast Copy MT4 is a utility that allows you to copy trades from one account and platform to another. It is available at the MQL5 market. We have provided a link to help avoid any confusion. The latest version is 3.13, and it was last updated 24th November 2019.
Fast Copy MT4 Trade Copier Overview
Fast Copy MT4 is designed to allow you to copy trades from one terminal to another. The software supports MT4-MT4, MT4-MT5, MT5-MT4, and MT5-5. However, if you want to copy to MT5, you’ll need to buy an additional software package.
This trade copier has the following main features:
- The program allows you to select the [slave] or [master] mode of operation.
- A provider (master) can copy trades from multiple receivers (slaves) accounts
- A slave can copy trades between multiple master accounts.
- The Netting and Hedge Order/Position Accounting systems are 100% compatible with MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, as well as MetaTrader 5.
- Copying SL & TP — optional. You can set custom SL/TP levels on trades that are opened by the software.
- Copying Buy Limit and Sell Limit orders — optional
- The slave account of the receiver can trade manually and use other EAs, without conflict.
- You can copy any character in any combination. The most appropriate pairs are displayed by default. You can then select any pair.
- Copy trades or orders based on Magic Number
- Restore all settings and state after terminal closure
- Friendly interface and easy to use
- Execution speed
The software can also be customized in a variety of ways. This includes things like multipliers and balance ratios. It also allows you to choose whether or not to copy purchases, sales, profits, stops losses, etc.
You can purchase this software for $55, or you can pay monthly for $12 per month. There is also a free demo version, but we don’t know what its limitations are.
There are 37 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars.
“GOOD PRODUCT. I have used both FASTCOPYMT4 and MT5. The author is very responsive. GREAT JOB!” – A 5-STAR REVIEW.
“There must be some bug in the code, as the EA just opened 10 random trading positions for a major lose.” – A 1-star review.
“Fast Copy Speed, but Partial Close Doesn’t Work -> Partially closing the order on the master account will shut down the entire order for the slave and open a new order with a different price.” – a 4-star rating
As you can see, there are a variety of reviews. However, the majority of them are very positive. This is because the reviews seem to be more genuine. We always recommend downloading a demo version before purchasing new software to ensure that it works as intended and that you can set it up correctly.
This Forex Indicator is currently available in the MQL5 marketplace: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/18932