The PipFinite exit EDGE indicator is available on the MQL5 market. We have included a link to help you identify which indicator you are looking at. This indicator’s first version was uploaded on May 22nd, 2019. The most recent update was made on January 1st, 2020. It is currently at version 3.0.
PipFinite Exit Scope Overview
The Exit EDGE PipFinite indicator is designed to be used on the MetaTrader 4 platform. It helps maximize profits and prevent winning trades from becoming losers.
This indicator has many advantages.
- Price action and volatility is used to generate instant exit signals.
- A powerful prediction algorithm that minimizes the lag while maintaining acceptable accuracy
- This alternative trading strategy provides an alternative exit strategy to your existing trading system
- Never repaint, never back-paint, and never recalculate.
- Signals only on the “Open of the bar”.
- Work in all symbols and timeframes
- Pop-up, email and push notifications are all integrated into one alert.
- Compatible with Expert Advisor (EA).
The indicator can be tweaked by changing the parameters such as the time period, volatility and maximum bars.
This indicator is currently $85 if you buy it outright. You will have unlimited usage. Renting is also an option for traders. Renting it for a month will cost $58, and you will be charged monthly. You can also rent for a year, which costs $78. The free version is also available. However, we don’t know if it has any limitations.
This Forex service is currently available in the MQL5 marketplace: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/38568
This indicator received a 5 star rating overall.
Very Good indicator for scalping with Trend Pro. “I have had very good results since the first day.” – A 5-star rating.
“VERY GOOD INDICATOR HELPED ME DECIDE WHEN I SHOULD EXIT.” A 5-STAR REVIEW.
The third Pipfinite purchased. It is easy to use and makes accurate predictions of the market. Worth 5-star rating.” – A 5-star review.
There are many positive reviews, so it’s clear that the software is working well. We recommend downloading the free version to make sure it works as intended.